Product Code : 20
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 47000 INR
- 220-240 Volt (v)
With the help of our useful experience, Technogroovy isinvolved in the manufacture and supply of highly efficient Combined DustSamplers. These samples are widely used in analyzing particle levels in theair, due to their high efficiency and combined function of variable samplesizes. Effective experience in designing and manufacturing these products makesefficient use of skill level techniques. In addition, supplies are manufacturedin tamper-proof packaging at market-leading prices.
Technogroovy production and supply of optimum quality forcompact sampling for the cement industry. Compound sampling is used in thecement industry to measure and control air pollution. According to therequirements of air pollution monitoring, customers can benefit from thesamples integrated in various technical specifications.
- PM 10 Separator : Omni Directional Airinlet with PM 10 Separation through Impactor
- PM 2.5 Separator: PM 2.5 Separation through a WINSImpactor
- Flow Rate: Constant Sampling rate of 1m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained bycritical orifice system
- Filter Media: Filter holder designed to accept any standard standard 47 mmdia filter media
- Suction Pump: Oil free ,non pulsatingpump driven by induction motor for stable flow rate
- Sample Volume: Dry Gas Meter records the total Air volumesampled .
- Power Requirement: 220V +10 V AC; 50Hz+ 3% single phase.
- Simultaneoussampling of PM10 and PM2.5 Particulates.
- Two part cabinet ensures that PM2.5 filter remains close to ambient temperature at alltimes.
- Low sampling rate of 1m3/hr reduces filter choking even in areas of high PM concentration.
- Critical Orifice maintains constant flow rate
- Supply Ability
- Per Month
- Delivery Time
- Main Domestic Market
- All India