Gaseous Sampler: (TG-004)
Technogroovy isthe main Manufacturer of Air QualityMonitoring instruments in India and is the favored provider for all prominent research institutions , leading industrial houses and environmentconsultants for their air pollutionmonitoring needs.
Set up in 2013 at Delhi, Technogrovy is the presumed and notable Manufacturers, providersand Wholesalers of premium-quality AirPollution Monitoring Instrument, StackEmission Instrument, Respirable DustSampler, Gaseous Sampler and Air Pollution Monitoring Instrument.
Technogroovyy TG-004gaseous additives are designed to control gaseous pollutants like SO2, NO2,Cl2, H2S, NH3, etc In the surrounding air. The air taken from the sample isabsorbed with suitable reagents that absorb certain gas pollutants and wetstandard analysis. The chemical methods TG-004 are an improvement over thecommercially available TG-004 with the following main characteristics:
Themain and differential properties:
- Improvedthermoelectric cooling system to keep impingers cold without any ice
- Thesampling train has been adjusted according to current requirements
- Usingimpingers with fringe discs for less soluble gases
- Digitalflow sensor replaces the old rotational scale.
- Added playmode to allow long playback times without replacing degraded media
- Absorbers Provided : 2 Nos. of 35ml borosilicate glass impingers as per BIS 5182 (Part 6) 2006 and 1 fritted disc impinger placed in thermoelectrically cooled tray.
- Sampling Rate of each Impinger : 0.2 -2.0 lpm measured using digital flow sensor.
- Sampling Train : A Manifold having three inlets and one outlet with built in needle valves for flow control of each inlet
- Sampling Time : 28 hours (maximum)
- Sampling Time Record : 0 to 99:59 (99 hours and 59 minutes).
- Automatic Sampling Control : 24 hr programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after preset interval.
- Compositing Mode of Operation: Programmable pump operation with ON & OFF period controllable from 1 to 99 minutes
- Sampling Pump : Diaphragm pump with 6LPM free flow rate and 15CM of Mercury pressure
- Power Requirement : Nominal 220v, single phase 50 Hz AC, 150 watts.